Some of the Reasons for SEO.
Many people ask why it is important to have SEO done for a website and, if you ask me, these would be the most important reasons for SEO that I would give them.
- To Increase Website Traffic
Increasing website traffic may seem difficult at first but if you know the audience you are targeting, their location, and their interests. You will easily be able to put in all the information on your website and if everything is in the proper place, you will get an increase of website traffic.
This year, 2014, there are methods that you need to consider in order to increase your website traffic. You can quickly generate results by doing the following:
- Focus on Long-Tail Keywords
- Create Social Media Profiles and Engage with your Audience
- Have a Blog on your Website
- Have effective Headlines and Article Titles
- Share your Blog Posts on your Social Media Profiles (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and Etc.)
- Have Quality Content on your Website
- Optimize your Site for Better Search Results
These are just some of the things that you can do to increase website traffic, but I believe these are some of the most important.
- To Generate More Customers
Who doesn’t want more customers? I don’t think that there is a business on the planet that doesn’t want more customers. If you walk into a company office one day and asked the owner if they wanted more customers, 99.9% would say yes! The next question would be, why do you ask and how to you think we can get more customers? That is where SEO comes in. You can begin explaining the reason for SEO and why it is so important for every company to have.
You see, having SEO done for your site is nothing if it doesn’t generate more customers. One of the main reasons for SEO is to generate MORE customers that is why people pay so much for SEO, because they want to have more customers! But doing SEO on a site that generates more clients is not easy, you have to know what kind of customers are being targeted, their location and what they are really looking for.
I will say, again and again, SEO is not just putting keywords on a page and having good content so that you Rank on Page 1 of Google. Great SEO is all of that plus more customers.
Your next question is probably, how can I generate more customers? Well I am glad you asked that, here are some things that you need to do so that you will have a better chance at getting more customers via your website.
- Make sure that your website design is attractive and professional looking
- Make sure that your landing page has what your visitor is looking for
- Make sure that the content on your page is easy to read
- Make sure that the content on your page is attracting
- Make sure that the landing page is optimized for mobile (some people leave your site right when it opens just because it is not mobile friendly)
- Make sure that your online purchasing process is user friendly (easy in others words)
- Make sure that your checkout page is secure (users want to know that their info is safe)
- Make sure that you have great online customer feedback (people want instant answers)
- Make sure that your customers feel good about their purchase
- Make sure that you have an email responder for those who make a purchase online
These are just things that I believe will help with generating more customers, if you have a great SEO plan for your website, if you have any input on this send me a message.
- Brand Awareness and Increase in Sales
Have you ever wondered how popular your brand is? Have you ever wondered where you get your traffic from and why they go to your site? Maybe it is time to get your brand out there for the world to see with a great SEO plan! I have talked to many people who want to get their brand noticed online, but they just don’t know how to do it. I usually tell them that they need to have a great SEO plan that will get them noticed through their website, social media and campaigns. When you get your brand noticed online it will result in an increase of sales, I am sure of that. I do not only focus on having a site that is SEO perfect but I want a site that is SEO perfect that generates more customers, my brand is noticed online and most importantly, I want an increase in sales. Everybody wants to earn more money, that is a fact, but the responsibility now falls to the SEO dude doing your site. If your SEO guy does SEO on your site and it results in no increase in sales, there is something wrong.
Why not take the next step and get your brand noticed and get an increase in sales? If you want this then you need to get an SEO guy who knows what he is doing.
What are the reasons for SEO? Well the bottom line is this, if you want to increase website traffic that will generate more customers that will lead to brand awareness and eventually give you an increase in sales, look for an SEO expert who can give you a great SEO plan that does all this.